If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Do the following statements describe you?
- You are the CEO/Executive Director of a nonprofit organization.
- You've been in your position for 3 years or more.
- After a period of growth and/or rapid success, now your organization has plateaued.
- You're a "take charge" kind of person, but find your energy for the job is flagging.
- You want more for your organization and for the constituents you serve.
- You don't know anyone who is as committed to self-improvement as you are. You don't have anyone who talks your talk.
You need a Wizard Roundtable!
Wizard Roundtables are supportive communities dedicated to helping you achieve success. Made up of no more than 12 executives, Roundtables group like-minded professionals who are at similar levels of accomplishment. More importantly, Roundtable groups are comprised of people who, like you, are driven to improve their organizations. They also understand that improving their own abilities creates the maximum leverage for organizational improvement, and are committed to doing so.
What do you get?
As part of the Wizard Roundtable, you will get:
- Invitation to 2 two-day in person summits during the year. These summits are facilitated by Darren Macfee and exclusive to your intimate Roundtable group.
- Invitation to 2 quarterly live webinars (also exclusive to your Roundtable).
- 8 coaching calls one-on-one with Darren.
- Inclusion in private online community.
Roundtables aren't for everyone.
Participation in Wizard Roundtables is by application only. If you're interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a consultation call. Use the subject line "Wizard Roundtable".